Looking for used Depth Raider

• 2 weeks later...

Matrob, how did this turn out? I'm curious. What a lowdown thing for "seanymph" to try. Probably the same guy that sets up next to you with no one else on the water and then turns behind you taking all your copper with him. And then yells at you for fouling up his rigger cables with your lures. What an arse.

Hey Dark Blue! you dont know the story,ur completely wrong.I waited 2 days before replying thinking that he maybe didnt want it,the owner sent me the tel number to buy it,i waited a cpl more days to see if he still wanted it,he replied on the forum saying he sent a pm,i sent him a pm saying that he could have it and i would look for another one,mind your buisness!!!

I am minding my business. You posted on a public forum which makes it everyones business. Regardless of how you did it, it wasn't your post, and you should have left it alone. Period. Simple courtesy and common sense.

Chris

yeah ok Chris! Is that how ya describe someone on a public forum that ya dont know,call them an ass and then describe them as doing something thats ridiculous,pretty immature,i never bought anything off of here before and i made a mistake,glad ur so perfect.

Not perfect by a long shot. Enjoy the Depth Raider. I'm done with this thread because I respect this website and it's forums, and I'm not going to get caught in the middle of something nasty.

Good luck,

Chris