2 Big Jon Electric Captains Pak Downriggers

Pair of Big Jon Electric Captains Pak downriggers, with swivel bases.Excellent ready to use condition. Nothing wrong with them.

$750 for the pair. I can accept credit cards and ship if needed. $20.00 each to ship.

Call or text Ron at 262-337-2225

post-5865-14498788070647_thumb.jpg

Edited by Loose Drag

do these have the auto stops? I cant believe what a set of these cost new. I have 2 with the auto stops and love them. am thinking about adding 2 more. and they are selling for almost 750.00 each on ebay.

if they are standard captains packs they are not near that much the brutes cost about 800 and i think they make a pro plus package. last summer my local tackle shop was selling captain packs for around 500. google some of the bigger outfits like marine general. the bigjon website always lists cost of products for much more than what retailers sell them for. not sure why. not trying to kill a sale just fyi. if they are the plus they may be worth more if they are brutes(dont look like it) then they are worth more than 400 used. contact bigjon with any questions about models and years offered they are very helpful.

if they are standard captains packs they are not near that much the brutes cost about 800 and i think they make a pro plus package. last summer my local tackle shop was selling captain packs for around 500. google some of the bigger outfits like marine general. the bigjon website always lists cost of products for much more than what retailers sell them for. not sure why. not trying to kill a sale just fyi. if they are the plus they may be worth more if they are brutes(dont look like it) then they are worth more than 400 used. contact bigjon with any questions about models and years offered they are very helpful.

you are about right on the price. I did a little more research and found the capt pack at amazon.com for 529.00 each. I don't know why ebay is so dern high. they had them priced from 742.00 to 799.00. go figure.

if his is like new condition then 400.00 each you would still save 129.00 each.

you are about right on the price. I did a little more research and found the capt pack at amazon.com for 529.00 each. I don't know why ebay is so dern high. they had them priced from 742.00 to 799.00. go figure.

if his is like new condition then 400.00 each you would still save 129.00 each.

yes even fishUSA.com-a site sponsor has them for 604 but as you discovered on amazon lots of places sell them for less. again figuring his are standard capt packs.