Hello GLF fishermen

Big_fishman here, as you can tell by my handle I like to fish, actually it is more of an obsession.

My real name is Brian and I grew up near lake michigan in the Two Rivers area and have fished trout and Salmon my whole life any way you can from ice to boat. I fell in love trolling out of a tri-hull, small but I could get 7 plus lines off if it. 3 rigger, 2 dipsys, and two planers.

A buddy and myself started a charter service in the Mid 80's but I left a career where I got paid to fish...:eek: to a life in the Army, my other life goal:eek: , I have fished the lake on and off during my visits home. The Army, after 20 years of being stationed way down south or in subtropical climates, decided to station me at fort drum near Lake Ontario. :confused: It is good because through a buddy I am able to get back on the lake until I can retire and head back to Lake Michigan and pick up where I left off.

Sure is a different ball game now with clearer water, the internet and all the new technology coming out....I mean have you seen the new side finder sonars?

Well, I am glad to be aboard and look forward to spending more time on this site.

Brian

^5's Brian and Welcome Aboard.

There's a few of us Veterans here, including GLF himself.

I was in during the first Gulf War and stationed in Germany at the time.

Didn't get to fish there, but drank a hell of a lot of beer!!!

It'll be good to swap some info and we'll see ya around!

Tim