Swap Meet

luremaker

I am looking to see if there is enough interest out there for a swap meet in Holland this year?

I have been a part of the one that Tim has put on in the past, and have enjoyed the sale,and meeting the people.

I have spoke to my church and have a green lite so far if the turn out would be there.

All table,entry fees and food sales would go to the youth ministry's for a up and coming trip.

If you are interested in seeing this happen or want to be a seller, please drop me a email so I can see what the interest would be.

I can be emailed at [email protected]

Thanks

Larry

Just a update.

I have seen alot of people looking at the post but very few reply's.

I was really hoping that we could get more interested in putting this together,i realize that it is short notice ,but I believe there is still time to put a good show together.Just need people to let me know on tables.

The date i was looking at was march 7th if we can get enough people to pull together.This would be 3 weeks before the GR sport show. so there would be no conflict . Pass the word to other people that are not on this forum and see what we can do.

You can message me if you have any questions

Thanks

luremaker

I know the Fish Sniffer and my self will be In burch run that weekend for the flint area Steelheaders anual Boat, Sportfishing and Travel show , sorry I was hoping to make this but it's not possable.

That is the big one in our area. A lot of Saginaw Bay fishermen will be there.