Chartplotter GPS 13.3" $400

I have a Panasonic Toughbook in great condition upgraded to Windows 7 Pro with COA. This is loaded with all the Great Lake's charts and software. I have been running this system for 5 years and will continue to do so. If you have never experienced a set up like this you will be amazed. The Toughbook is all that the name implies. It's built to military specs and can take most anything you can dish out including a drop or a splash of water. It comes with an AC charger, DC charger, GPS receiver, and personal instructions. $400 :) Of course this has WIFI and can be used on and off the boat. It's also a great planning tool. Looking at it it you'd think it was new. Thanks for viewing this.

dsc00828.jpg

seaclearii_screen_shot.jpg

windows7_pro_desktop.jpg

Edited by Priority1

How many times in recent history has someone ran up on Ludington's or Manistee's South Breakwall?? Nothing takes the place of an experienced helmsman but with the proper tools The helmsman can be better in low visibility conditions. With your boat shown in real time and a picture like this coming up I think you'd stand a fair chance at steering around the break wall. The toughbook has a 13.3" square screen.

Anyone desiring a demonstration of this system it can probably be arranged.

Anyone that wants a screen shot of a particular area let me know.

This is what Ludington's S. Breakwall looks like. Of course you'd be seeing it even bigger on the toughbook.

The USB GPS receiver that I use with this is better than any GPS I have seen maintaining positions even inside a building.

ludington_s_s_breakwall.jpg

I have another one next to me now that I'm getting ready for a friend. It's down in my basement maintaining a good GPS signal. This never loses signal outside on the pond. The ones I have are in very good condition. They can take a bump or a drop or a splash. No additional chips to buy and all of NOAA GLs charts are loaded. You can also load any chart using the included Map Cal. It's not for everyone but it works well for me. I can dim the screen to night mode in less than a second. The same with zoom in or out or a dozen or so many other things.:)

Edited by Priority1

These Toughbooks cost thousands when new. This one is in exceptionally nice condition. So many uses on and off the water. These were built to withstand all the elements and rough service. The Chartplotter's functions are so easy to do. Most can be done with a key stroke. :)

I just had some questions come in so I thought I'd answer them here in case others are wondering the same thing.

One question was about a trade. Of course cash is King but if I can use the items I'd consider a trade. Another question was about WIFI and yes this can be used like a laptop. It is in fact an extra heavy duty laptop that weighs around 8#s. If you look closely at some of the screen shots bottom towards the right you'll see the full 5 bar signal being received. One thing that I want to make clear is WIFI is NOT required for the chartplotter to perform. These screen shots have been done in my basement with a good GPS signal. With SeaClear and zoomed all the way in it will show about 2 miles N-S and E-W

Another person wanted some screen shots of the Big Sable Point area. I fished that area a quite a bit in the past. These of course are displayed on a 13.3 inch screen.

s_of_big_sable.jpg

big_sable_pt.jpg

big_sable_point_open_cpn.jpg

s_of_big_sable_zoom.jpg

This one is SOLD I have two more on hand but they are out of this price range. I'll be looking at some more soon and if any meet my specifications I'll get them. I'll list some more soon. If you are interested contact me.:) Thanks