Bubba Blade fillet knife question

Line Dancin

I don't have one but a good friend does and really likes it. I did use it to clean some salmon when we were fishing this past summer and it worked well. I liked the handle better than a Forshner cimiter I have. The blade made short work of going through the rib bones when taking the filet off. Cleaned half dozen low to mid teen Kings and Steelies and cut as well on the last as the first.

I don't have one but a good friend does and really likes it. I did use it to clean some salmon when we were fishing this past summer and it worked well. I liked the handle better than a Forshner cimiter I have. The blade made short work of going through the rib bones when taking the filet off. Cleaned half dozen low to mid teen Kings and Steelies and cut as well on the last as the first.

Ryan was the knife you used the stiff or flex blade?

Have had this one for 2 seasons of fishing now and I have to say it is a pretty good knife. I have used it for salmon, steel, lakers, and walleye and have yet to have to sharpen it other than hitting it with a steel every use. The handle, yea it is great, no slip and the finger grip is nice.

BB_zpsc519a925.jpg

Have had this one for 2 seasons of fishing now and I have to say it is a pretty good knife. I have used it for salmon, steel, lakers, and walleye and have yet to have to sharpen it other than hitting it with a steel every use. The handle, yea it is great, no slip and the finger grip is nice.

BB_zpsc519a925.jpg

is yours the flex or stiff blade

• 2 weeks later...