anyone still getting em - Holland Piers or Channel?

A couple of the kids and I decided to honker down and try trolling the piers and channel with our new waverunner rod hold contraption today. The equipment worked great! We were able to run 4 boards and our speed was spot on. We only trolled for about 90 minutes total but never got a screamer. We even tried inside Mac all the way up to where the no wake ends in front of Tiara. Anyone know anything? Anything still happening or have the fish pretty much all moved on down the line? We did see some hogs jumping for whatever it is worth and may try again tomorrow. Check out the PICTURE of the jetski all rigged that I took of it when we shot over to the sliders to play a little after getting skunked.

post-5451-14498788032076_thumb.jpg

A couple of the kids and I decided to honker down and try trolling the piers and channel with our new waverunner rod hold contraption today. The equipment worked great! We were able to run 4 boards and our speed was spot on. We only trolled for about 90 minutes total but never got a screamer. We even tried inside Mac all the way up to where the no wake ends in front of Tiara. Anyone know anything? Anything still happening or have the fish pretty much all moved on down the line? We did see some hogs jumping for whatever it is worth and may try again tomorrow. Check out the PICTURE of the jetski all rigged that I took of it when we shot over to the sliders to play a little after getting skunked.

Pretty sweet. Now you just need a place to store 200 or 300 spoons on that thing.:thumb:

Nice work! That is a great idea. I am especially amazed you got the trolling spead down though on that thing.