Weigh In: Muskegon Fisherman's Landing

Pay Off:

1st- $140.00

2nd- $100.00

3rd- $60.00

Big Fish- $150.00

No Charter Captains.

Simple Rules For 2007

1- Must pay entry fee at 4:30am(If you cannot make it and you think that you will be late than please call my cell phone)

2- All fishing events start at 5 am and must pull lines at 11am.

3- Weigh in starts at 12:30(If you get called two times at the weigh in and you are not there. You will be DQed

4- Cost is $15.00 a boat.($5.00 of it gos towards big fish)

5- All boats must only use 6 rods

6- 2-4 Man teams(If you have 4 or more fishermen in your boat as a team you can only catch a 3 MAN LIMIT)

7- Weigh in 5 fish of any kind (salmon, coho, steelheads, browns, and lakers)

8- Each fish you bring in at the weigh in is 10 points each.(Up to 5 fish)

9- Make sure when you weigh your big fish for the big fish prize money, that you know what fish is your biggest.(NO CHECKING AT THE SCALES)

10- NO - CULL RULE- If you net the fish or box the fish you must keep the fish. There will be no more throwing back fish or less they are under size. If you limit out on kings you might as well go in, because you are most likley to get kings most of the time anyways. Remember your fish counts as 10 points now and it does not matter what fish you get.

11- All captains that fish any event must sign a waiver form before they fish any event. You only have to sign it one time and it will cover you for all five events.

12- Tie Breakers ( For any tie breakers, this is how it will be solved. Tie for first place- First place will spit winnings with first and second place winnings and second place team will get third place winnings. Tie for second- Second place will get to split 2nd place and third place winnings. Third place team will not get anything. Third place tie- Third place will split third place winnings. ) end of story!

13- If you do not show up for the event, your lure package will be donated as a prize at the Dreamweaver Challange, and your money will not be refunded. Or less you have a really good reason for not being able to make it.

14- No one puts any kind of tape on the lure's to change the colors. All lure's must remain the way they are when you get them. If you lose any lure out of your package, you cannot get another one out of your box to take its place.

Here is your 2007 Dreamweaver Challanger's

1- Caznik (glf)

2- Brekjredeye (glf)

3- Plumcrazy (glf)

4- GLF (glf)

5- Cafishhoge (ms)

6- Minnow (glf)

7- Sea-mac (glf)

8- Dirty Dog (glf)

9- Sixshooter (ms)

10- paulywood (glf)

11- Duckman 1 (ms)

12- Hunt4ever (ms)

13- Hollandpiper (ms)

14- Rat City Hooker (ms)

15- Bluedevil (ms)

16- Adjusted3 (ms)

17- the8point (glf)

18- Gimpbob (ms)

19- dajumboman (ms)

20- marrble eyes (ms)

21- Doughman (ms)

22- mudpuppy carleton (ms)

23- Satisfaxion_Gauranteed (glf)

24- Redeagle (glf)

25- Fixin' to Fish(ms)

26- Tgafish (ms)= Entry Paid

27- Flyguy (ms)

28- mmac 1318 (ms)

29- Zeboy (ms)= Entry Paid

30- Fignewton (glf)

Challanger's That Cannot Make It For A GOOD REASON

1- Freetime

2- Arch Angel

3- Sarah C

4-

5-

Dreamweavers Donation

DW_logo.gif

http://www.dreamweaverlures.com/index.cfm

Shane from Dreamweaver is sending a lure package and four T-shirts for the winning team this year.

BigJonSportsLogo.jpg

THE BIG DONATION FOR 2007

yhst-16421337211971_1954_23225575

RULES FOR DONATION:

1- There shall be no selling donation or any donation's on ebay PERIOD.

2- If you win the donation you cannot use it for another event for a donation.

3- This donation is only for the Dreamweaver challanger's only.

4- If you do not need this donation you can take part in the donation by donating your raffle ticket. If you do donate your raffle ticket I will take your picture with the winner with your name so everyone knows how nice of a fishermen you are and post it on the result thread that I will post at the end of the event this year.

5- If you happen to win this donation, you have a option to keep it or sell off the donation for only half price to anyone that will buy it and install it on his boat only in the Dreamweaver Challange Event. Then you will have to let me know if you like to sell it off when you come up front and then I will call all captains to come up front that will want to buy it for the price that is set and I will draw another ticket to see who it will be going to.

6- Price of donation to sell to another fishermen in the event is $250.00 and NO MORE.

7- Each captain will get one free raffle ticket for this donation at the weigh in.

I talked to John Williams (SD800 Great Lakes Fisherman Member) the general manager from Big Jon that made this donation to this event and he has agreed to all my rules for his donation that he happen to do for all of us this year.

The Big Donation For 2007:

1 Big Jon Captain's Pak Electric Downrigger

ED02000.jpg

Thank you very much to John Williams general manager of Big Jon for this great donation this year for this event.

All Event's Runned By:

Caznik(Rich)

Larry(Trout Tracker)

Rob(Sarah C)

Please teams,

We will have a pot luck after the weigh in, so go ahead and let us all know what you are going to bring to this event. Captains please bring a main dish and have your crew either bring a desert or any kind of dish they like to bring with them.

Thanks,

Rich

Zeboy06.jpg

2006 Dreamweaver Winner (Team Zeboy)

• 4 months later...

Ok Teams,

The finall thread is up and this is the finall teams for 2007. Please on this thread put down what kind of dish you will pass for the pot luck after the weigh in. Let your crew also know that they will have to bring a dish also, desert if they would. Captains bring a main dish or something. Just like to say thank you all for signing up in this event this year. This is the 4th year and it is the biggest that its ever has been.

Thank you all,

Cazzzzz

• 3 weeks later...

Pot Luck Food

Caznik- Big Buck Sloppy Joe's

Caznik's crew- Hamberg buns and Coleslaw

Tgafish- Sloppy Joe's and buns

GLF- Plates and plastic wear

Doughman- Ham/sandwiches and mustard/manaise to topper off with

Adjusted3- cheese and cracker plate along with some smoked fish...

Dirty Dog- taco salid and the crew will brig somthing sweet

Duckman1-We will bring oriental cabbage salad and some type of desert or chips.

Rich,

Just wanted to let you know that we will not be sticking around for the potluck. I need my nap before I go to work. I plan on coming up saturday afternoon and staying at Fisherman's Landing. See you this weekend.

Pot Luck Food

Caznik- Big Buck Sloppy Joe's

Caznik's crew- Hamberg buns and Coleslaw

Tgafish- Sloppy Joe's and buns

GLF- Plates and plastic wear

Doughman- Ham/sandwiches and mustard/manaise to topper off with

Adjusted3- cheese and cracker plate along with some smoked fish...

Dirty Dog- taco salid and the crew will brig somthing sweet

Duckman1-We will bring oriental cabbage salad and some type of desert or chips.

Rat City Hooker- homemade summer sausage and crackers.

Flyguy- I will bring apple crisp to the pot luck.

Dreamweaver Teams,

Please make sure you read the rules very good and remember the lures that you will get is the only lures you can use. There is no adding any kind of tape on none of the Dreamweaver lures and spin doctors. BUT, I will let you change the fly line and the hooks on the flies if you like to do so. I hope that everyone will have a great time fishing this event and wish you all the luck on winning the Big Jon downrigger. If any questions I will be at the fishermans landing all afternoon, so either come see me or call my cell at 1-269-908-0286. So far the wave report is looking very good on Sunday. If this happens to be cancelled I will make sure one of the members will post it on this thread because I will not be home to do it.

Good luck everyone,

Rich Meade

Ok Teams.

This will be the last time that I will be online. So if you need to ask me any questions please call me at 1-269-908-0286. I will be at the Fishermans landing tomarrow afternoon and fishing in the morning. If anyone like to pick up there lures in the afternoon. Just call me and we can make arangements and you can also pay your entry fee early to if you like to. I hope you all have a great time fishing this event and lets make it fun by talking on the radio with information if you catch any fish.

Good luck guys,

Rich