Montana's Glacier Park

Boltman

Oh man..... Let me tell you guys , these mountains are Awesome ,breath taking to say the least and they have some really beautiful lakes in the I just want to get out there and troll for the Lockness of whatever fish is down there. I'll try to

Post pics after the holiday for sure .

That terrain out there is something we don't get in the Midwest. There's few places here where you can have a 30 mile vista. You're not missing anything here. Looks like Lake Michigan will be wet and bumpy for a couple days. Cruiser "Ambience" is getting rinsed.

Oh man..... Let me tell you guys , these mountains are Awesome ,breath taking to say the least and they have some really beautiful lakes in the I just want to get out there and troll for the Lockness of whatever fish is down there. I'll try to

Post pics after the holiday for sure .

When u go up the GOING TO THE SUN ROAD be sure and look down at McDonald Lake. It is so clear u can see the bottom looks like its shallow but don't believe it.

Went up to going to the sun yesterday , holy crap took a hike at Jacobs Pass to see hidden lake , I'm so damn sore I can hardly walk and it ain't cause I'm celebrating my 10 year anniversary either , that walk was a bitch , we're heading north and west today , the hotel mattress is from one of the fallen rocks hahaha

Its part of the Rocky Mtn Experience. Up, down, and sore muscles. I Hunt the Rockies every chance I get and we always spend 2 to 3 months getting ready by doing a lot of Back pack and camping along the Manistee above Red bridge. The river trail is good exercise.

Glacier is my favorite place I have been so far. I took the family twice for a total if 18 days, which we hiked about 80 miles. Good times and I did take the fly rod and caught mountain whitefish, brookies, small lake trout and cutthroat.

Make sure to hike Grinnell glacier and iceberg lake trails! We saw grizzly and a monster bull moose on the iceberg trail last time and bighorn sheep and mulies at Grinnell.

Have fun!!

We went to many glaciers yeast ready and saw a cow moose feeding in the water , that right there was on the wife's bucket list to see a moose in the wild , didn't see a Bull moose but I told her she cannot be gender specific haha and hiking is not one of our favs to do. It's been a great trip one more day to go .

Boltman