My brother and nephew and I headed out Sunday morning (after a trailer bearing near-disaster scrapped our trip Saturday). Set lines at about 85 feet heading NW and around 95 feet hooked a 17lb king on a Dipsey set at 3 and out about 110ft on green/silver horsefly and white glow fishcatcher. After trolling out to 120 or so, we circled back in and landed a 13 lb king on the other Dipsey/fishcatcher with an orange/white fly out 113 ft. Approx 115 ft deep. Circled back west at around 90 and netted a 14 lb king on a light green silver hoard / full core off a planer. The rain picked up and we circled back in, and as we started pulling lines we hit one more nice king on a rigger down 55 with a caramel dolphin spoon. 4 for 4 all between 6:30 and 10:00, all between 90 and 115 feet. Not the greatest day ever, but 4 big fish made it worth the ABSOLUTE SOAKING that we took. Awesome that the 14 year old nephew got to fight and land two great fish.

Edited by Blue Marlin
grammar

Awesome fishing! My wife and I were out in that rain as well, I think we came in with you. We spent too much time out deeper and by the time we got back inside 100 fow we were soaked and cold so we packed it in. Weird rain, it blew up right over us and the east wind held it over us for 2 hours and then disipated when it got over land. Not a drop of rain a mile north...

Good fishing in those conditions!