Sunday 8-24-2014 Saginaw Bay Walleye

I had the pleasure of fishing with Jay, Mike, and Skip. Thanks guys.:) We got the skunk out of the box quickly and proceeded to put 3 more walleye in the box before it slowed or worse yet stopped. We went on a fruitless recon mission and then returned to where we started. We picked up 5 more quick fish, and continued to constantly pick them off. We finished up with a 4 man miscount and a catfish. If there is plus side to a miscount we were still legal.:lol: Some times less is more or better.:lol: I have a pitch counter on the back of the boat to count fish. Fish goes in the box the person who put it in is supposed to count it. One guy even had on flip flops so a 20 count should have been easily doable.:lol: It was a nice day to spend fishing with good friends. Gotta Luv Dat Bay.:) Best color was Glow Chartreuse tiger pattern #4 spinner blade. We ran 1oz bouncers off ten OR12 Offshore boards with Tattle Flags, and 3oz bouncers off two down rods. Best speed was 1.5 MPH with some change ups thrown in. I gave my fish away to a needy person. I'll be out again tomorrow and hope to get enough fish help someone else out. It's a tough job but someone has to do it.:grin:

dsc00756_a.jpg

dsc00757_a.jpg