we struck out there at big sable point on monday night. Guys i know that went southwest took good numbers of fish out a little deeper like 150-300 fow. Monday there was also lots of boats around us that were not catching fish, so it wasnt just us. We just had two days of hard nw wind so who knows what will be working. I did hear a report of some being caught in pere marquette lake on spoons plugs and deep diver thundersticks. Good luck sorry i couldnt be more help.

just google ludington fishing report you will get freestyle and two other charter reports. freestyle and one of them update often. one changes the date daily but leaves the same report on. sorry i dont remember wich one of the latter two is wich. i hear slow going and ice water at manistee. probably the same for ludington unless we get some south wind, and i have not heard the latest on that. calling for a good chance of boomers around tc tmw.

Thanks Ryan and Grant. I think the majority of fish are circling out deep in anticipation of a big run soon, with BIG FISH! PM Lake is also active with some early bird runners being caught regularly now. A brisk wind is coming out of the South right now, sure to move some water around, along with higher temps. in the works for a while. Been a cold August up here this year, brrr. That's gonna change if the forecast is accurate. We hope the next 3 weeks, as usual in Ludington, will be awesome. Come see me, we're catching em up better everyday now!

Went 3/4 yesterday. 2 kings and a steelhead. Very slow with lots of cold water. First fish was in front of the pier heads combat fishing on a lucky charm plug on a 75copper. Other 2 fish came out by the stick on a 8 color with a silver streak blue line spoon plus a swing and miss on a meat rig on a high diver. 51 degree surface and 41 degree 45 down.

We ended up catching on 8 fish and lost 4 at the boat. Not many people were catching fish but I usually fish grand haven and heard they killed it lol. going back up to Ludington labor day weekend so hope fish are still in close and not already down river

post-5539-14498787991894_thumb.jpg

post-5539-14498787992158_thumb.jpg

post-5539-14498787992262_thumb.jpg

post-5539-14498787992374_thumb.jpg