Any help would be appreciated!

Based on reports I've got and heard 100-150fow meat rigs if you got em. Otherwise flasher flys, mag spoons and flounder pounder 5-7-10 color lead 150-300 copper. Divers back 100-200. Riggers down 40-70.. Don't be afraid to start in a little tight 60-100 and the big boys are starting to stage. And water near bottom at that depth is cold enough to hold fish... Hope this helps. Good luck

We fished yesterday morning in 120 to 170 fow. We marked a ton of fish in the top 50 feet and several in the 60 to 100 feet range. We ran a good deal of meat, spinnies and flies, spoons and plugs. Had hits on all of them. We ended 4/8 with three big steel head and a 15 pound laker, no salmon. I think the big kings were there just not feeding. We had been doing quite well on meat rigs in the same water last weekend and late last week. I think if we would have been running a steel head program instead of a king program we would have taken a few more of them. If you are looking for salmon I would set up in 100fow and work out from there until you find them. If they don't cooperate put out a double orange crush on a three color and catch some steelhead. Good luck. I hope this helps.