Sorry for the late report, but I gots things to do when I get home from a weekend of fishing....hahaha

Went out Saturday night set lines at 7pm North of Whitehall, action didn't start until sunset, I was able to set my New coppers 300 and 150's.. Although my new TX-44's are still poppin wheelies (I think it's the boat, not sure).

First hit came on Evil Elfwive, small Laker on 150 copper, then another small laker on 150 copper, had a double going lost one of the lakers though..

12# steelie on Super glow blue dolphin down 55 Feet in 142 FOW off the rigger, Had a steelie on a wire line dipsey...took me about 5 launches out of the water to realize He hadn't even tripped the dipsey yet, 6 launch out he was Gone...

THen last of the evening 10:30pm ready to pull lines, the 22# King Hit a wire line dispey, I wasn't going to lose this monster, so I let HIM fight and pull and tire himself out, took 30 minutes but got it into the cooler....

All in ALL went 5 for 9, lost a few pieces of equipment.. Damn Steelie !!! and I'm going to make all new leaders, had a Big King take some equipment off a Rigger line for me...

Good News is.... I was able to set all 8 lines for the first time...isn't that Special..???

Nice Job! There some meat for the cooler! I will be out all next wk (muskegon) SO I will let you know If I have any extra to donate to the kids!lol!! Thanks for the report! Went like 9 for 16 or something like that I'd have to go read my post to be acurate, this past weekend fri night and staruday. I didnt keep any fish let the three newbies keep it all. I was only in 80 to 70 FOW I ran out but we didnt do any good out there so I swung around and went back! Sure was a beautiful weekend to be on the water!! I'm not sure if the newbies took more photos of the sun sets or their fish??? lol

I am anxiously awaiting that fish Sir you got my number right???

We went out Friday night and got 1 king while the boat behind us filled their cooler , I'm telling you it's either the luck of the draw or the fact that we left early didn't wait until dark .

Still can't stop my 300 coppers from poppin wheelies though.

Edited by Boltman
more info

yup still have your number I will get in touch with you as next week progresses and the cooler (hopefully) gets to full of fish. The bait store up by snug harbor boat launch usually will let me store my ice jugs and fish in his freezer (provided it's the same owner) and we'll figure something out from there. Are you going to be in white hall two weekends from now?? (1st,2nd,3rd). We will be camping right at the state campground in Muskegon and our site is nearly on muskegon lake in fact my boat during the day will b parked just off the beach and we'll wade out to it. theres a 30ft. drop off there so its real easy to set an anchor and then step off into about 3 fow! ANy way I'll get in touch and we will figure out a plan! Also I dont get what you mean by " my coppers keep doing wheelies??" Can you explain for me what's happening??

My boards are poppin wheelies like the front of the board is popping out of the water , my pins are on the bottom I'm going to add weight to the front of the board probably a nut and small bolt , pimp my ride style !!!

Jeff yes I will be in Whitehall the rest of the summer every weekend for sure until Labor Day . I can come to you or whatever will be easiest for you ... I'll bring my food zipper vacuum machine so I can seal it and freeze immediately .

Edited by Boltman
info