Went out for a short trip from 8 pm to 945 pm. Went 2/3 with a king and a steelhead on a lemon ice on rigger down 25. Both hits in 80 feet. Another good rip on 300 copper, not sure the name of the spoon but it's green and orange. All in all a good short trip. Wife caught her first ever king.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Great Lakes Fisherman mobile app

Nice! Thanks for the report will be headed out tomorrow through this weekend. WHere do you think we should?? FOW any and all info appreciate! I'm taking a couple newbies with me and really want them to get into some fish. Thanks again for the report!

Nice! Thanks for the report will be headed out tomorrow through this weekend. WHere do you think we should?? FOW any and all info appreciate! I'm taking a couple newbies with me and really want them to get into some fish. Thanks again for the report!

I started in 60 and marked fish the whole time to 90 so I think you can start anywhere really. I didnt get any hits on spinners/flys but that could just have been me. Direction didnt seem to matter. Speed was about 2.7 sog. Enjoy! Hope this helps

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Great Lakes Fisherman mobile app

Hey Thanks Mark really appreciate it! If your out over the weekend give me a shout on 68---freshwater warrior- and we can work together to put fish in the box! I'll be out about 4ish tomorrow afternoon and on the water through midday Sunday!(sleeping on the boat). Thanks again!!!