Fished Holland last night from 5:30-8:30. Went 1 for 3 in 80-130 fow. Caught the 9.5lb steely right away in 90 fow on the slider with the rigger set at 69 on what I think is a Craig's Steelhead. It was orange, silver with black dots. My daughter who is 9 had a blast reeling it in. The 2 misses were on a full core with a MS agent orange. Had him on for a minute or two before coming off. Last miss came right at 8:30 in 100 fow with the rigger set at 80 on a white spinny with a blue bubble fly. Nice steely that did not stop jumping. Had him almost to the back of the boat when he really went bezerk and unbuttoned. SOG was 2.6-3.0.

Turned out to be a beautiful night as the rain stayed south. Marked some huge pods of bait fish in 50 fow on our way out as we were deciding on the weather. Just wondered what they were.

Good luck.

The pods u marked were probably alewife. I was in 40fow weds night. Picked up a 12lb sheepy on a dipsy 85 back #3 on a JP slammer. Marked bait on bottom in hopes they were perch I started jigging a Hopkins on top of them, and.... Had a hit right away only to reel up an alewife.. Lol