Left the ramp at 6:00 pm and headed north to big point. Set down in 175 fow and trolled between 250 fow and 150 fow on a north troll. First fish came on a 300 copper with a spoon. Can't remember what type. An hour or so later we took another fish 60 down on a rigger with a blue spin doc with a cold steel big water meat rig. Small king. Had a rip on a slide diver out 75 with a mountain dew spin doc with a green fly but lost that fish. 2 for three. Slow fishing for the most part. One boat we talked to got 14 fish but they fished from moring til night just slowly picking away at them.

Fished yesterday as well, started at 8am and picked up at 4pm. Stayed in 200fow to the south, very slow as we could only find 1 small area that had fish that were active. Mostly steelhead and some nice ones at that. Ended up 9 for 14.

300 copper DW Sea Sick Waddler

300 copper Casper/blue cow mt rig

200 copper Fuzzy Bear Blue Dolphin

150 copper SS Hot Lobster

150 copper MS Mace Face

2c Yeck Fireball

3c DW SS Lemon Ice

Not a hit on riggers or dipsy rods...No bait in any of the fish, 47-49 was down 30-50ft.

corey k im pretty sure you are the guys me n my dad talked to at the end of the night. Sportcraft boat?

No we pulled lines at 4pm, that was actually a friend of mines boat. They started shortly after I did in the morning, they also had a mixed bag but also took all day.

A pretty new report is always available at fish-ludington.com where I and other charters share with Glen in posting the current reports for our area. I'd say go south and now in-close since the wind changed again SW gusts pushing colder water inside. Best GPS was 49-52 S., and 33-34 W., before these new gusts. It was calm for 3 days previous. Good luck guys.