Frankfort?

I'm looking at the forecast for Wednesday at frankfort and they are calling for a nw wind. I've only fished there once and was wondering where the salmon have been with this sw wind and if the nw wind will move them to a different area. Plus how has the fishing been.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Great Lakes Fisherman mobile app

Fished on 7-4 in frankfort. I fished a pm trip starting out in 275 fow. missed a fish on a rigger 110 down on meat. Next fish a small king came on a diver out 200 on 1 1/2 setting on a DW showtime spin doc with a pickled sunshine fly. Then the dry spell until we trolled into 60 fow at just befor dark. Took a laker on a 250 copper with a mag mixed veggie. Took another king on a diver out 95 on a moonshine glow spoon. Lost two others. Long story short is was a little slow, but the boats fishing out 400 plus fow have been doing well. With the nw wind coming in not sure how it will effect the fishing. Nobody was able to get out the last two days cuz of wind. Nw wind may stack our cold water up back on the shelf instead of offshore so far. I will be out there wen night and probly thursday morning. Boat name is trina rose if you want to call me on channel 10. I always share any info.