6-26-2014 Au Gres Walleye

Adam A., Jim, and Skip S joined me for a fast fun day out of Au Gres. 14-20 FOW pulling 2 oz bouncers and harnesses off 10 boards and 2 down rods with 3 oz bouncers. Down rods were hot with a #4 Colorado in dirty copper. We threw back 10-12 keepers and about 4 under size fish. No trash today. We pulled lines with a 20 fish box at about 8:50 AM. :) 1.5 MPH and slower was what they wanted. There were a few problems with floating weeds from the big blows but not too bad. I hope to be on the water again tomorrow and Sat. 3 days is about right for me. I'm slowing down I guess. A needy family got my 5 fish.:)

dsc00683_a.jpg

dsc00682_a.jpg

I had a great time also. I was doing my best to put you overthelimit.:) It was a much different trip than the last one we did over deeper water, but it's all fishing and it's the variety that the bay offers us. You had more time to Spend at Northwoods and Frank's. Probably spent MO MONEY also. LOL Good fishing my friend. I had loads of confidence on what was happening on the boat. You, Jim, and Skip, made it happen.:)