Left the slip in a gentle rain and ran out to 180 on a NW heading and set lines. Trolled out to 305 with 2 hits, landed a small Lake Trout about 16" on a free slider rigger set at 55, and had 1 other get off. Turned around and started back in, the tne action started. Ended the day with 12 coho 2 Lakers (1 released), 5 misses. The Coho were gorged on alewives, and all came in the top 50. Bloody nose, glow Christmas and orange killer, speed 2.8 to 3.0 and lots of flies. Fog was prevalent all morning. We dodged the big ship coming in to St Joe out in the fog. The set up was 2 colors off riggers set at 45 and 40, riggers at 38 and 36. 4 color, and 6 color both took hits with stinger jawbreaker. Wire dipsys on 2 out 48 and 56 both took hits. Fun morning. We ended our morning North in the 18's about 24 miles from the piers.

Glad you found some Mike. A little far for me to go but at least I know there are some out there. Definitely a looooong ride!

Thanks for the report.

Paul C.

Definitely a long trip, but there are fish to be had. Still looking for the Steelhead bite to kick off.

Mike,

Are you planning on going out this Sunday (6/29), and if so any room for riders?

Jon

Jon

I think I am taking Sunday and Tuesday off, got a problem with trim tabs and want to work on those.. Looks like its going to be pretty crappy weather too. I will let you know when I plan o fishing again. Hope to be out the weekend of July 4.