We left the slip at 6AM, and set lines straight out in 75 FOW, My buddy Dave on the Pleasuretyme was just in front of us and Kept going out. We trolled SW to 240 FOW with out a hit and then we finally got a Steelhead on a 4 color. Jawbreaker Stinger. Next fish was a Lake Trout (big fatty) on a slider, rigger was set at 90. Last fish was a Coho on the wire dipsy out 40. That was all we ,managed for the day, Really foggy but visibility was about 1 mile. Dave in the meantime kept going out and ended up out in 350FOW and was 11 for 25 he didn't know how many got off. I wish I had gone out to 250 to start the day. Slow day, but that's June fishing. When the cotton wood is flying the fishing is dying.

Thanks for the report Supertramp. Hoping it turns around some. Wondering if we're starting to see the results of fewer fish plants? Really wanted my son in law and daughter to reel one in on our trip.

Keep at it.

Paul C.

I don't know...I am not buying that yet. I already have better fish numbers this year than last year. Definitely not as many big fish as last year....and maybe its not 2012 numbers, but it seems like a reasonable year to me so far.

June can get pretty ugly regardless.

Thanks for the report Supertramp. Hoping it turns around some. Wondering if we're starting to see the results of fewer fish plants? Really wanted my son in law and daughter to reel one in on our trip.

Keep at it.

Paul C.

Take it easy Paul Dave Niswonter on the Pleasuretyme smoked em in 300 to 350 Sunday. I just wish I had followed him out there. But No I stopped in 75 and started trolling. There will be fish later in the summer. I will be out Tuesday and post my results when I get back home.