It's Sum Sum Summertime 6-21-2014 Au Gres

dsc00678a.jpg

dsc00677_a.jpg

Dean N. Buster P. and Capt. Bob M. joined me on the Bay to kickoff Summer in the best way I know. Dean is a Korean War vet that I fished with in WFW last weekend. We fished 14-20 FOW pulling 10 boards with 2oz BB and two downrods with 3oz BB. We were not setup when the first fish hit and went in the box. A lot of of fun and a couple of fire drills later we were pulling lines about 9:15. I fished the same area yesterday and had a very capable crew today so I let them have all the fun while I just steered the boat over the fish. The Bay has never been better. Water temps were about 66 and I predict that we will be on walleye all Summer long in the inner and outer Bay. Our best colors were fire tiger, copper, and purple smile. I donated my fish to a worthy cause.

Nice job on the fish P1!

I got to chat a bit with Kevin (Chummer) and Steve at the launch. Fishing sure goes well when everyone onboard is capable of getting it done. We had great conditions on the bay Sat.

I sat down with Chummer @ Ali's Up North a few weeks back and enjoyed a frosty one and some stories with him. He's a class act! :thumb: