Fished whitehall saturday morning set lines in 90 foot and worked our way all the way out to 240. Though it was going to be a slow day at first set lines at 6:30 and didnt get a fish till around 7:30. Ended up 12 for 15. Let 3 little ones go. Saw steelhead surfacing everywhere but couldnt get any of them to go. Found a nice surface temp break that went from 57 to 38. 3 color lead with orange crush took 3 fish 200 copper took a fish. Wire diver with mag dipsey back 230 took 2 fish. Had a green pro troll with sour apple fly. Down rigger down 107 with silver streak pink panties took 2 fish also slider on that rod took a shaker. 300 copper took 3 fish cant remember what was on that though. Caught most of our fish between 9-11

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Great Lakes Fisherman mobile app

post-5273-14498787905975_thumb.jpg

From the radio it seemed like most people wernt doing very good. Alot of small fish out there right now. We had 40 degrees down 25 feet and 7 of our fish came down deep so there hasnt really been a pattern. Just hope to stumble across a few every now and again. Last june fishing out of whitehall was horrible so im hopeing it doesnt end up like last year. But we'll see!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Great Lakes Fisherman mobile app