Wow i dont know about rest of you fisherman but my year has stunk so far:(got out late last night started around 6:45 pm and fished till 10:00pm.started in 130fow went out to 185fow sw troll and came back in on a nw troll.mark fish out between 175fow and 185fow with 1 steely to show for it.trolled at the ball from 2.5 to 3.4 at the ball.thru everything at them except meat.this is the start of my 3rd year fishing on the big lake and consider myself a rookie.had 6 line set.2-riggers.2 dispeys and 2-lead cores out 1-4 color and 1-10 color.had most line set at 22fow down to 65 fow.ran mag spoons bl/dolphin,green/dolphin,carmel/dolphin,mixed veggie and switch over flies for awhile changing speed and than before sun set put glow spoons on.

What worked

1-steely.10 color lead with dw white and bright green glow spoon.

I know many have been doing well on super slims and regular size stingers. For us the flie bite has only been good enough to put a 11 in paddle with a poofster or artic blast down deep on a rigger. Rest of our bites have been spoons or meat rigs. If you don't know how to fish meat, look up some videos and learn. It was been a very consistent producer of fish for us.

They were a bit finicky yesterday. Nick is right, learn how to run meat, there is really nothing to it. Meat took a 13 and 15 pounder yesterday for us. The other 11 lines took a 3 and 11 pounder. The colors you are running are what's working. Some days are better than others.