Fished south have over the past weekend. Overall did pretty well, Fri evening we went north of the channel and set up in 100ft and went 3 for 5 in about 3 hours all rigger hits 25 to 45 down green and blue pattern. “But marked a ton of fish and bait fish”. Saturday Morning went deep and fished the temp break around 200 ftw and had zer action the first two hours so I bumbed the speed up to 3.3 and everything changed by noon we were 9 for 13 with mostly steel in the box and one very large king around 18 lbs everything orange . Saturday evening we trolled south in the 100 ftw to 125 and began to mark fish again heavy but had no hits. I slowed the troll down to 2.5 and still no hits for about an hour then about 7:15 came around and we couldn’t do anything wrong it seemed. Our last hit was @ 10:45 pm. And we put 14 in the box and honestly can’t say how many fish we had on at least 24. All fish seemed to be around 25 to 35 down 5 and 7 color lead was on fire green frog was the best spoon but it didn’t seem to matter but my program was green and blue pattern with no magnum spoons a dipsy 135 back with a green pickle took a handful as well. WE fished the same water Sunday morning with all the same stuff and the fish seemed to have left. Ended up trolling around and got 4 fish straight out In 100 ftw 2 small coho 1 king and a steelhead. Overall had a great weekend, sorry for the late post, Tight lines everyone.