What a difference a day makes. Saturday Fish were in 85 FOW and Sunday they had lock jaw. Worst day of the year. Ended our day with 2 fish. 1 King 15lbs, and 1 Lake Trout, we had 1 other hit on a 10 color. The Wind change really messed the fishing up. We marked fish all the way out to 180 FOW, and big balls of bait. My friend Dave ended up with 1 fish so I feel pretty good about the day, All of our fish came on 4 color (King) drive by and gone 10 color, Lake trout on 300 copper.

Fishing should get back to good if the weather settles down. :confused:

You're going out this Sunday?

yeah I have my best friend and his family that want to go fishing. If weather permits we are going. My Schedule just got changed again ad my week day off went from Thursday to Tuesday.

Good luck, they are calling for thunderstorms and rain. Hope it holds out for you guys.

If weather holds, I may be looking for riders Sunday, Terry had to cancel both of his boys had to work.(They are sheet metal workers.) Let me know if u r interested in fishing.

Your inbox is full so I'll post here for now as I'll be busy at work later.

I'll be able to give you 100% answer later tonight after my wife gets out of work. That being said I would like to know what your boat rules are so I know before getting there.

Time out and time back in? Which port?

How much gas money would you like?

Do you drink beer? Would you like me to bring some for you?

What should we do for food?

Smoking or nonsmoking? I occasionally smoke when I drink beer or go fishing, but would be happy to abstain from doing so if needed.

Sorry if I seem overwhelming, I try to educate myself before hand and form a plan for the trip ahead of time so I can focus more on the fishing and learning.

Thanks for your time.

Andy