Can't access this site on smart phone

I have use chrome and straight internet explorer neither will work from my phone Droid. Don't know how to send screen shot but I dont think it would help cuz all it says is web site not available. It's just this site i can back out and go to any other site I want. Never use to do this could always access just fine until about 4-6 wks ago. Windows 7 on lap top no problem. Just my Droid phone.

Where can you find the GLF app? I can't find it anywhere on the apple store.

It is an Android app. Don't know if there is a iPhone version available.

Another option is TapaTalk that does have both Android & iPhone versions. In fact the GLF Android app looks like a customized version of TapaTalk that bypasses the TapaTalk front-end.

I got a new phone today... Samsung Galaxy S4. I cannot access this site with it. I get a 504 unavailable error. The site takes too long to load and the gateway times the session out. I get a similar experience with a Windows Business Vista, IE9 machine... although with that one If I wait 2 minutes it finally loads.

Verizon. I just downloaded the GLF app and connected to my wifi and it's working now.

It's almost like some connections have a crappy route... maybe some bad DNS entries floating around. Any idea if the IP changed recently?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Great Lakes Fisherman mobile app