Can't access this site on smart phone

I can't access this website with my smart phone. It comes up saying website not found. This is the only site I'm having problems with. I am using a Droid phone with a Chrome browser and am not using an App to access it. It seems to work fine on my PC. This seems to be a new problem as it worked fine on the same phone last year.

I use the Great Lakes Fisherman app on my Android. It doesn't have all the features of the web page but is pretty good. TapaTalk also works with the GLF forums.

I just tried the home GLF webpage in Chrome on my Galaxy SIII (Verizon) and it loaded fine. IMO the app or TapaTalk make it a lot easier to navigate though due to the screen size.

there is something going on I am getting a certificate error and have to click show all content to get into the site. This is on three different machine windows 7 with ie 9, win 7 with ie 10, and windows 8 with ie 11

Is your date and time set correctly?

Hi guys - we are in the process of launching version 1.0 of the new GLF app. There might be a couple bugs but we are working hard to get things going. Thanks for your patience and stay tuned for more updates to come.

I can't access it on my Galaxy S4, getting an error message, just started doing it in the last week. I don't use tapatalk, I just use the browser. Hopefully, the ap Chad is working on will fix it.

That is a strange issue guys - I'm able to access the site on my phone with no problems. Are either you able to take a screen shot and send it to me by any chance?

Thanks,

Chad

I have no clue how to do a screen shot on my phone. When I try to access this site, the phone takes about 10 seconds and then give me an error. The message reads "This webpage is not available". Are you using Chrome on your phone?

I have no clue how to do a screen shot on my phone. When I try to access this site, the phone takes about 10 seconds and then give me an error. The message reads "This webpage is not available". Are you using Chrome on your phone?

Works fine on my Galaxy SIII Android (v 4.3) on Chrome. Have you tried clearing the browser cache?

Talked to a couple other friends with android phone and all were able to access site without any problems. Maybe try restarting phone browser or clearing cache as suggested above. Thanks!

I have issues with IE9 that just started in the last two weeks. It takes like 2 minutes to load this site, and once it loads, anything I click on takes like 2 minutes to load. I've tried everything... clearing cache, flushing DNS. Running IE with no plugins. I don't have problems with other sites in IE9, just this one.

With Chrome everything is super fast. I will just use Chrome for this site.

I have issues with IE9 that just started in the last two weeks. It takes like 2 minutes to load this site, and once it loads, anything I click on takes like 2 minutes to load. I've tried everything... clearing cache, flushing DNS. Running IE with no plugins. I don't have problems with other sites in IE9, just this one.

With Chrome everything is super fast. I will just use Chrome for this site.

Joel, why are you running IE9?

Works fine on my Galaxy SIII Android (v 4.3) on Chrome. Have you tried clearing the browser cache?

I cleared my phone's cache and still no-go. I regularly turn my phone off, so that is not going to help. I have a Bionic phone and this is the only site that is having an issue (that I know of). Last year I did not have a problem accessing this site with this same phone. Incidentally, to access the internet with my PCs, I tether through a wifi hot spot from my cell phone and this site works fine that way.