Great Lakes Charter Trip Poll

GLF

Have you ever been on a charter boat trip on the great lakes before.  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever been on a charter boat trip on the great lakes before.

• I have been on a charter trip and do not care to go again.
    • I have been on one and would go on another one.
    • Never been on one and do not want to.
    • Never been on one, but I would like to go on one.

I have been on a few charters on the great lakes it’s a good way for someone just starting out to see how different tactics work and who things run. BUT there is one charter that I had the misfortune of being on where his views and my views clashed and I will NEVER go back out with him, even if it is free again.

our lumber supplier takes my dad and i on a few charters every year. we fish with the same guy (jerry lee aboard the sea screw) always have a great time, and jerry is very helpful , when i ask about things to do and where to fish in our tournaments. at least i think so

I have never been on one but would consider a trip with the right captain. My main choice for going would be to learn some new things. I am really not that interested in reeling in fish all day, I have more fun driving and running rods/riggers on my boat. I get the greatest kick out of putting a newbie/rookie on fish and watching them grin from ear to ear.:D

My brothers, dad and I go on a charter every year with Ed Stell out of Ludington. He's a great guy and an excellent captain. You can do as much as you want and we learn more every year. Mainly it's just a good time.

My brothers, dad and I go on a charter every year with Ed Stell out of Ludington. He's a great guy and an excellent captain. You can do as much as you want and we learn more every year. Mainly it's just a good time.

Capt. Ed is a member here.

Been on Coldwater Charters for the last 3 years. We did well and have absolutely no complaints. Last year when in Ludington went out with Doug Ellis and had a great time. The first we went out the seas were very rough, so Doug took us out the next day at no charge !! It was the first fishing trip of any kind for my 33 year old daughter and she had a ball.