Anybody???

We LOVE our brown trout fishery in the spring! There really is no better place on the entire lake to go after them than where we are. If we need spring Salmon, we just head out to the Bar with you guys.

We manage to get down deep and take our fair share of Kings all summer & fall. You should've seen your face last year when I told you we had to run 150' of cable out! I thought you were gonna fall out of the boat!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: And yes, the Sharks will definitely help reduce the blowback. Can't wait to get those shiny suckers wet!

Last year with 4 riggers on my old boat, I was running them on my stern riggers. I'll have some in chrome this year, but I also plan to paint a couple of them black for stealth presentations. The best part about them is that our our way where we often have to fish 100 ft down or more, they really track straight and reduce blowback to almost zero. Especially with the 15# Sharks.

• 2 weeks later...

Dan,

We plan to be staying at Wilson Boat Yard, but its kind of up in the air for us now. I sold the 24' Penn Yan, and we hope to take delivery of the new one on Friday, May 4th. If all goes well with the delivery and the weather, we plan to be there that afternoon and there thru the weekend, maybe even into Tuesday or so depending on how the fishing is.

We're keeping our fingers crossed that it all goes smoothly!

:good: :good: :good: