Holland Steel headers 2020 Tribal Negotiation Fund Raiser Tournement June -7

Ok, back in the middle of March, I asked a question on who would be interested in a fundraiser tournament to help the Michigan Steelheaders with the 2020 Tribal Negotiation. There seemed to be a lot of interest in this. To read more about the Tribal Negotiations go to www.hollandsteelheaders.org. We have have decided to go thru with it, and I think this will be a lot of fun. Remember this is to raise money. The rules are as follows.

1. Start fishing any time after 6am
  2. Fish for what ever species you wish, yes Carp , Sheep Head, Cat Fish, Salmon ,ANYTHING.
  3. You may fish with as many rods as you wish and have as many people on you team as long as you abide by all Mi DNR rules and laws.
  4. Weigh your biggest 5 fish of ANY species
  5. You may fish lake Macatawa or lake Michigan
  6. Entry fee is $25 per group whether its 5 guys fishing carp on the bank or a group of guys in a boat trolling
  7. The fish must be caught on hook and line, no bow fishing or spearing.
  8. and the weigh-in is at 1 pm

The weigh in will be held at the fish cleaning station across from the DNR boat ramp in Holland at 1 pm on June 7. The trophy will be awarded to the team with the heaviest 5 fish.

There will be a sign up list at www.hollandsteelheaders.org starting tomorrow May 14. For those of you that are interested in donating there is also a place for that :thumb:.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, for all that are and were interested in this event we need atleast 10 sign ups by this Friday or this will be canceled , the reason is becouse we need to. Have the trophy made and if there's only 3 or 4 of use we would have more into the trophy than the donation. So with that said, let's see what who wants to have some fun. Just remeber to go to www.hollandsteelheaders.org to sign up.

we are still doing this tourney but only have a couple teams signed up at this point so we will have to see what we have by the end of the week any and all donations would be appretiated this will help us all in the long run to protect our great fishery from over fishing by the gill netters. you can go to the web site and just sign up and put what ever amount you want to donate in the check out box just put on there in the team name that it a donation only so I know if you are fishing. thanks again Jimmy Holland steelheaders Web Master

I want to do this, but literally have 0 extra dollars to sign up right now. I feel bad.

Even if its cancelled im putting my donation in. This is very important for our sport.