Got to the Launch at 6 AM only one there?!? Thought the Lake may have been closed. Fished way to deep 90 to 100 fow should have read posts a little closer! Nothing on the screen, but new radio and motors ran well so could have been worse. Nice morning on the water, WT 37 degrees @ 100 feet.

Welcome to the site Joe :thumb: (I live in Cascade myself)

Thanks, looking for all and any help. Got my Boat last year and was skunked most times out on the Big Lake. Did OK at Erie for the walleyes, but had a hard time chasing the big boys over here on the west side.:confused:

Welcome joe! You will find this is a great resource. I have only been fishing Lake Michigan for a few years and have picked up a lot of info from people on here. Don't be afraid to ask questions. Some one will have your answer.

Joe,

Definitely read the posts before heading out, people here are great at giving reports quickly. We started last year too. If it had not been for the great people on this site we would have been lost. Met some great people and every one is more than willing to help. Last year was not the easiest, fish were there one day and gone the next, very frustrating. But you can definitely get yourself in the right area following what the members here say. Welcome to the site.

Thanks, looking for all and any help. Got my Boat last year and was skunked most times out on the Big Lake. Did OK at Erie for the walleyes, but had a hard time chasing the big boys over here on the west side.:confused:

As has already been said by many, this site is a great resource. I've learned most of what I know from it and we follow many of the tips and tricks provide by those here while on the water. I'm a small boat guy as we only have a 16 footer so we have to pick our days and we really just got back into it last August after about an 8 year hiatus. I'd trade notes anytime!