Had to work in the morning so I decided to take a late afternoon/evening boat ride. I left the ramp around 3 with the Eliminator and my good friend Mitch and headed south. we set up in front of the dunes in 15fow,and trolled to Saugatuck and turned back. We pulled lines at 8pm going 20 for 24. 11 browns, 1 nice coho, 1 return steelhead, and 7 shaker kings returned .

Here what worked, lol, we haven't changed a bait in 2 weeks.

_589395_thumb.jpg

1. Smurfet
  2. Gold Watermelon
  3. Gold Acid Rain
  4. Copper veggi's
  5. Copper Skittles

And the catch

_993497_thumb.jpg

Had to work in the morning so I decided to take a late afternoon/evening boat ride. I left the ramp around 3 with the Eliminator and my good friend Mitch and headed south. we set up in front of the dunes in 15fow,and trolled to Saugatuck and turned back. We pulled lines at 8pm going 20 for 24. 11 browns, 1 nice coho, 1 return steelhead, and 7 shaker kings returned .

Here what worked, lol, we haven't changed a bait in 2 weeks.

_589395_thumb.jpg

1. Smurfet
  2. Gold Watermelon
  3. Gold Acid Rain
  4. Copper veggi's
  5. Copper Skittles

And the catch

_993497_thumb.jpg

Terry good job also where did you pick up your copper skittles from I'm down to my last one and thought if you bought them from a store I might be able to pick some more up on my way to ludington this week.Thanks

Terry good job also where did you pick up your copper skittles from I'm down to my last one and thought if you bought them from a store I might be able to pick some more up on my way to ludington this week.Thanks

I pick them up at the sport shows, I'm not sure if any of the stores carry it, if your going to ludington stop into capt chucks , I know he carries a fare amount of minis, or you can get them online from Big Papa Sport Fishing Products.

I pick them up at the sport shows, I'm not sure if any of the stores carry it, if your going to ludington stop into capt chucks , I know he carries a fare amount of minis, or you can get them online from Big Papa Sport Fishing Products.

Thanks Terry I slip my boat in Ludington all year and wish Captain Chucks would carry a bigger selection of mini streaks, I have picked mine up at the shows or at Big Papas like you mentioned just thought there might be a store along the way I could pick up a few Im short on.

The largest selection I have ever seen is when we go to Erie walleye fishing at Bottomline Bait and Tackle over in Gibraltar, MI. The seem to be better priced over there too. I always pick up a few every trip.