Fished our shakedown right in front of the channel. Finished 6-6. 4 browns, a shaker king and a king about 8lbs. All in all nice first trip. A RV moonshine was responsible for 3 of the fish. One on a green dolphin, one on blue alewife, one one pink alewife.

Not sure on the name. It was one of the newer standard size RV spoons. It had 5-6 black dots with a blueish hue. I did charge it up before throwing it over the first time. But it caught fish mostly early in the trip. It was overcast when we started out. When the sun came out things slowed. Hope this helps. BTW none of the standard body baits took hits, which was odd to me. Pure spoon bite and only 1 on a long line. 5 of 6 hits within 40 feet of the boat in 30-35 fow.

Not sure on the name. It was one of the newer standard size RV spoons. It had 5-6 black dots with a blueish hue. I did charge it up before throwing it over the first time. But it caught fish mostly early in the trip. It was overcast when we started out. When the sun came out things slowed. Hope this helps. BTW none of the standard body baits took hits, which was odd to me. Pure spoon bite and only 1 on a long line. 5 of 6 hits within 40 feet of the boat in 30-35 fow.

Thanks for the report. I'm thinkin about trying out deeper like you did instead of in close. Were the fish coming on rigger and divers then?