Joined a few months ago thought I better say hi, and a little about myself, My dad got me started like alot of people then he started a charter boat in the mid 80's Adventure 1 out of Ludington, he sold the boat in 05 and last year we went in together and bought another boat we park it in Ludington at the campground I park my trailer up there for the summer he makes it up and stays for a month some of you may know Captain Don he is doing well fishing got cut short last year for him but he will be back this summer. Have not named the boat yet but it is a 21' Celebrity cuddy we installed 2 big jon brutes some rod holders and put on a arch this winter. The boat had 310 hours on it, just broke in, Hope to post on the fly from the lake play by play I hope others do the same good luck, fish safe, send me a pm if you are in Ludington stop by the campfire

Welcome to GLF Brian. I have a place in Tamarac and we spend summers in Ludington. I take every Friday off in July and August plus 2 full weeks then too. Do some fishing in May, June and Sept dependent on the bite going on then. Probably open the place up in the next couple weeks.

I used to have a trailer, first at Northwoods Campground and then Cartier. I liked it but moving to Tamarac was the best thing ever. Regular neighbors who have boats and fish, no transients and no problems. You can keep trailers at Tamarac too but those lots are small. Check it out some time if the campground gets on your nerves. Maybe I'll see you around this summer.

• 1 month later...