WMFL May 3rd 2014 signup

Blood Run Tackle is our first sponsor for the year.

Great company and products from right here in West Michigan.

One thing different for the weigh in this year, I would like to get pictures of crew and fish to share back here on GLF.

Let's hope for some warm weather over the next two weeks to help melt that crap pile of ice that is still hanging out in front of the Holland pier head.

any questions please PM me here on GLF

I'm tryin

Joel I should be around most evenings if you need a hand. Think were fishing this weekend but next weekend I should be free. I'm no expert but will do what I can if you need help.

Ty One On is in

Ahhhhh - Hawaiian tropics add - one can only dream!

Dave - I think you know Marty's twist on your new boat name, but we will wait for the water to announce it to the group:thumb:

I was waiting till my boat actually came out of storage to get in on the sign-up - that spring break thing put me behind a bit this year. Hoping to grab it this weekend to be ready for the first tourney.

Hey Dave your missing my boat on your list. Maybe i didn't make the cut, not sure. Guess I may have wasted my time getting my Zebco 202's and Rhino 33's respooled for this event.

Ty One On will be there if I'm allowed to come and play :grin:

Unfortunately I have been unable to get my work shift changed. Of course that would be the weekend where I get scheduled/have to work a shift that starts at 12:30 rather than 4pm. Grrr only work that shift on my work weekend a couple of times a year. Oh well, catch you guys at the next one.