Left the dock at a little after 7 this morning with Kill n it, Bendin Rods and Juicy Baron. We ran down to the pump house and fished 15 to 25 fow all the way down to cook and ended the day 26 for 30ish, 2 kings and the rest coho, we did let some go do to being a little small.

Heres what worked.

_674543_thumb.jpg

These are

1. Silver StreakMini in Lady Bug
  2. Silver Streak Mini in Rapture
  3. Silver Streak Mini in Jerry Lee

_69647_thumb.jpg

Not sure of the names of the River Rockers

And the catch

_867007_thumb.jpg

Thanks for coming along guys, we should do this again sometime, LOTS OF LAUGHS.:thumb:

Nice job Terry. Boat should be in by next weekend. Had to get the bottom paint done before splashing her. As always appreciate the pics. Have a great season. BTW where did u find the river rockers. (they look amazingly like my old tadpolly's

Nice job Terry. Boat should be in by next weekend. Had to get the bottom paint done before splashing her. As always appreciate the pics. Have a great season. BTW where did u find the river rockers. (they look amazingly like my old tadpolly's

Our best bait today was a green/chartruese tadpolly but we only have one! Will need to grab a few River Rockers as well it looks like

Mike Ive bought them at DNR sports in Kallamazoo. They work great in the river for steelhead aslo.