I just ordered two new motors today and I am planning to have them installed in...

I just ordered two new motors today and I am planning to have them installed in April when I move my boat to Au Gres. After doing a lot of research, I decided to buy a new Mercury 150 HP, Four-Stroke. I'm also buying another 9.9 HP Pro Kicker, which is an improved verson of my old kicker motor. Mercury came out with the 150 HP, Four-Stroke a couple years ago and it has received rave reviews. I searched the Internet and could not even find one bad report about that motor, which is amazing for an outboard. It is the largest displacement 150 on the market, yet it is also the lightest 150 four-stroke too. It is advertised as the most powerful of the 150 four-strokes and actually was tested to deliver 165 HP. The motor is quiet, smooth and very energy efficient. It should make a great addition to my Lund Baron boat.

GLF_ProStaff.png

• 2 weeks later...
How much did it cost for the 150 I have a alumacraft trophy 190 year 1999 with a mariner 100 horse that is getting tired

The list price on the 150 four stroke is a tad over 12K. I'm sure though that if you give Rick a call at Au Gres Marine, he will give you a great deal. His prices are very competitive.