Looking for some input.

I'm sure I won't be able to fish the tourney , but I've got some cash in the check book for a donation !!!!! I do not know why the Indians don't have to use a pole and spoons like we do .

What happend to your boat Shawn?

I decided to get a new one… But sold my old one first while the selling was good last year. Part of my delay of buying the new boat is deciding on what I really want, the question of slip or no slip small or big old or new…

I guess at least it's a good problem to have, but still wish I could find what I want.

I also figured that I could learn a lot by doing some riding early this year with other people as well…

I'm sure I won't be able to fish the tourney , but I've got some cash in the check book for a donation !!!!! I do not know why the Indians don't have to use a pole and spoons like we do .

Since the day this started I felt that they should have to fish/hunt/etc. using the same methods and equipment they were using at the time of the treaty. But this is just one more form of welfare that the common person has to fund and live with.

Since the day this started I felt that they should have to fish/hunt/etc. using the same methods and equipment they were using at the time of the treaty. But this is just one more form of welfare that the common person has to fund and live with.

exactly canoes long bow and cedar arrows and spears tipped with flint points.

The net issues on the east side is absolutely horrible. I would willing to make a donation as well as be interested in the tournament. If it means swaying the odds in our favor when it comes to commercial netting, every penny will count. It's an absolutely horrific situation if it isn't dealt with correctly.

FWIW, there appears to be two semi trailer loads of nets with floats attached in a fenced area across from the PM Twp Fire Dept. I have no idea if these are the same nets or not, but am hopeful.