Posts / moderators approal??

Line Dancin

Spam Scanning Post Threshold - This setting controls how many of a user's posts will be scanned by the Anti-Spam Service. Once a user's post count exceeds this threshold, his or her posts will not be scanned for spam content. To always scan posts set this value to 0.

Aaron - it looks like the link was getting picked up by the built in spam filter. This is fine except that we don't want it to block out long time members from making posts. I've adjusted this setting so that members who have more than 5 posts will not be checked against this filter. Looks like adjusting that setting fixed your issue.

I'm going to leave this post up for one day and then delete it and consider the issue solved.

Thanks again for bringing this to our attention. Have a good weekend guys :thumb:

Kind regards,

Chad

Aaron - it looks like the link was getting picked up by the built in spam filter. This is fine except that we don't want it to block out long time members from making posts. I've adjusted this setting so that members who have more than 5 posts will not be checked against this filter. Looks like adjusting that setting fixed your issue.

I'm going to leave this post up for one day and then delete it and consider the issue solved.

Thanks again for bringing this to our attention. Have a good weekend guys :thumb:

Kind regards,

Chad

Thanks for you prompt attention to this. Have a great weekend

Lots of V bulletin sites have similar issues with links I know several that block wiki links and others. The MSCST site blocks a few links and I run it, the blocks are in the spam filters so any links that have had spam reported on them it blocks. It also blocks on IP address email and user names but frankly Don and I were tired of deleting spam and spammers so I raised the security level making the site pretty much read only unless you have a membership setup that has not been deleted or Don or I set one up for you. But the only reason for the site was to inform people about the tournament I set it up with forum software because it is much easier to update then writing pages of code for every update. The first version of it sucked because it took me hours to code pages and then correct mistakes once I published them LOL.