2014 Great Lakes Angler Super Salmon Schools

Dave Mull

Called Dan and he told me there's lots of room for more come guys let's fill this place I'll be there to sign autographs hahaha I won the lowest fish count of the year award ,,,, now there's something to be proud of.

OK. Just because you promised an autograph, I'm in. Besides, now I'll be able to find out if Mike and Donna are correct that all Michigan men are like "that".

After spending another 2 hours blowing the latest 6" of snow off the driveway I decided that I need to go talk fishing for a day. Called Dan and signed up for Saturday in Rockford. Says there are a good number of spots still available but if Stephensville is any indication these last couple of days will fill it up quick.

I have been in the past and it is always a good time. Not much I can do yet with the boat so going to do the next best thing and go talk fishing.

I am a Michigan Man ... Go blue btw how's that spartan basketball team doing ohhh yeah that's right they lost again they need to make a go blue magnum spoon man that would bring in the big ones .

After spending another 2 hours blowing the latest 6" of snow off the driveway I decided that I need to go talk fishing for a day. Called Dan and signed up for Saturday in Rockford. Says there are a good number of spots still available but if Stephensville is any indication these last couple of days will fill it up quick.

I have been in the past and it is always a good time. Not much I can do yet with the boat so going to do the next best thing and go talk fishing.

I'm with you on that, Ryan. Today's snow and the promised sub zero temperature tonight put me over the edge. Need a little summer activity fix to get through the next month.

Me too, Hell I'm updating the Blog just to look at more summer pics, and reading Play doughs Blog as well...

Cant wait for the seminar, so many Questions and I really want to know how to catch those Midday Kings....They elude me so Often, it's very Frustrating..

Yes a great big thanks to Dave and Dan for a great seminar . Now I know what to do , get a 15lb lead ball weight and hit those negative kings in the head with it near the bottom .... Go Deep guys Go deep