2014 Great Lakes Angler Super Salmon Schools

Dave Mull

Dan Keating and I now have three Great Lakes Angler Super Salmon Schools done, with three more to go, two of them in Michigan.

Here's the remaining schedule:

Feb. 22 Manitowoc, WI, Two Fountains Banquet Hall, 7330 English Lake Rd, Manitowoc, WI 54220

March 1 Stevensville, MI (just south of St. Joe), Tosi's Restaurant 4337 Ridge Road, Stevensville. MI. 49127

March 15 Rockford, MI (just north of Grand Rapids), Bella Vista Church, 5100 Belding Rd. NE, Rockford, MI 49341.

Cost is $60 and includes a tackle goodie bag and lunch. School runs from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. To register, call Capt. Dan Keating, 847-395-5730.

We have a good time at these schools and so far have had pretty good reviews from students. Dan uses 30+ years of chartering experience to discuess lure selection, finding kings all day, dealing with currents and much more. I add my experience of being aboard with some of the very best anglers in the Great Lakes gathering story material for Great Lakes Angler Magazine and other publications. Any questions, please feel free to email me: [email protected].

Thanks!

Attended things yesterday in Stevensville. One of the best seminars I have ever attended. Thanks to both Dave and Capt Dan Keating for sharing their wealth of knowledge.

Attended seminar in Stevensville yesterday. One of the best I have ever attended. Thanks to Dave and Capt Dan Keating for sharing their knowledge. If you want to be a better angler you need to listen to what they have to share!

Attended seminar in Stevensville yesterday. One of the best I have ever attended. Thanks to Dave and Capt Dan Keating for sharing their knowledge. If you want to be a better angler you need to listen to what they have to share!

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it. It was fun for us, and what a great venue. The folks at Tosi's Restaurant put on the best lunch ever served at a Great Lakes Angler Super Salmon School! Thanks for attending.

Dave

Well is anyone else going to Rockford ????? Went to birch run fishing show wtf too many boats and not enough vendors ,thanks captain Willis of fish on there goes another 200.00

I gave up on Birch Run maybe 5 years ago for the same reason. Nothing against the Flint Steelheaders. I think it was a result of the economy and affected all the shows. The Grand Rapids show is the only one in Michigan that even comes close to being of value any longer for the big lake troller.

Why didn't you tell me that sooner play dough ??? I wasted 21.00 in entry fees to look at pontoons !!!!!!!! Congrats on the slip at mackinaw my friend No Coal dust up there !!!!!!

Didn't know you wanted my permission.

I've given up on the shows for the most part. Did GR last year for the first show in years and did enjoy myself there. It's a bit of a trek from my house so attendance depends on weather and cabin fever status.

Looking forward to a new experience in the Straits.

I'm guessing they want to make sure they have enough goody bags so a call to Dan to sign up would probably be the way to go. Takes 2 minutes and you can pay him over the phone or with cash or check when you get there.

Called Dan and he told me there's lots of room for more come guys let's fill this place I'll be there to sign autographs hahaha I won the lowest fish count of the year award ,,,, now there's something to be proud of.