big lake perch fishery

:hi::hi::good::fool:This will be my 6th season coming up, and now that i am pretty confident in my trout and salmon skills, I want to extend my skills into the lake michigan perch fishery. I would be fishing grand haven/port Sheldon. If you guys could tell me: 1.)how to fish them, 2.)what baits to use like worms, minnows, etc. 3.)what temperature of water they like, 4.)when they start comig towards the mudline and bubbler, and 5.)some spots around the area in grand haven/ port sheldon they hang around. i know the bubbler and the mud line is good i also herd there was a hole by bilmar restrant the perch like to hang around. Again if you could answer my questons i would greatly appreciate it.

:confused:

i know the bubbler and the mud line is good i also herd there was a hole by bilmar restrant the perch like to hang around. Again if you could answer my questons i would greatly appreciate it.

:confused:

Turn South out of the Grand Haven Pierheads, look for the pile of boats, starting usually in late April, but maybe not until June this year.