Disrespectful Smokers

GLF

I am not bashing all smokers, just the disrepectful ones. Why is it that some smokers have to ruin it for the whole crowd. While at the GR sport show today I had to use the rest room. Yeap...some disrespectful smoker had smoked a cigarette in there :mad: After that, the family and I ventured up to the taxidermy area. Guess what I smelled up there. Someone took it upon themselves to smoke a joint somewhere's around there.

The building is non-smoking. Show some respect to others and take it outside!

I agree with you on this Mike. I was a smoker for about 12 years and just quit last June and until a few weeks after I quit I never realized how bad it can smell.:eek:

9 times out of 10 it does not bother me when others smoke around me now, but every so often it does.

When I did smoke I NEVER did it around children or people that did'nt smoke.

I am not bashing all smokers. They have a right to smoke. What I am bashing is the smoker who thinks he needs to smoke in a non-smoking building. I saw it at the GR show and I have seen it in other non-smoking buildings.

Even when some smokers do take it outside, they think the world is their ashtray. Just look outside any hospital or non-smoking area. Smokes should cost about $10 a pack, so someone could be paid to go behind them and clean up.

I own a building company, and i have always said to my employees that smoke: you guard that pack of smokes with your life, until its empty. Then they leave it where ever they are. I chewed for many years and just recently quit. wow i can taste my food now!

Guess what I smelled up there. Someone took it upon themselves to smoke a joint somewhere's around there.

Was there a band?:D

Marlboro can smell like weed. Got a guy at work that smokes and it occasionally smells like weed. (He's on a, lets just say restriction, so I know there's no weed in his smokes)

• 2 weeks later...

What gets me are those who just throw their butts in the water like it isn't littering. I supply ash trays for smokers on my charters for just that reason.

Or how bout folks who throw burning butt's out their car window like it won't cause a grass fire!

DuRRR DuRRR DRRRRRRR!!!!

Or how bout folks who throw burning butt's out their car window like it won't cause a grass fire!

DuRRR DuRRR DRRRRRRR!!!!

There is a section on 131 near Stadium drive that caught fire last week. I am not sure if a cigarette caused it or not.

I'd have to agree with you. I don't care for smoking, I think it stinks. I wish that the "no smoking in inclosed public places ban" would reach Michigan. This is in affect in California and New York. What a difference it makes to be able to get a drink and not smell like an ashtray for doing it.

I think you'll see it here in the next two years, along with about 4-5 other states. There is either 9 or 11 states that have already outlawed smoking in public places, buildings, resturaunts and bars across our country.;)