First mate spot

chandler

First Mate Spot

I was wondering if anyone on here knows of anyone who's hiring for a First Mate out of Saugatuck/Holland/Grand Haven/ or Muskegon. I spend my summers in Port Sheldon as most of you know and I turn 16 at the end of February and im looking for a first mate. Im open from June to the end of August. I got my dad into taking me out on the big lake a while ago and alls he will do is drive the boat and reel in fish so I had to teach myself. Now at this point I can run 15 rods no problem as long as we have that many people out on the boat. We went out around 40 times this summer so I has quite a bit of experience. I plan on getting my first mate card in the spring so that I can first mate at the start of my summer break. If you know of anyone hiring or if anything pops up you can reach me at 517-395-7694 or email me at [email protected]

Thanks,

Chandler Webster

i just saw an ad on craigslist (Grand Rapids) - BOAT section....

looking for a first mate out of Muskegon:We are currently looking for a few part time first mates for our charter boats in Muskegon for this summer. If you love to fish and be on the water why not get paid to do it. Contact us today. Must be dependable and able to pass a Drug test.

Tight Lines!

Hope this helps!

Yeah I've grown up with PO'd people fishing because my dad doesn't necessarily love fishing and when we would be out fishing I'd get a lot of crap for not catching fish at times and learned to deal with it. And hooked up, I sent the guy on craigslist an email! Thanks!