Bucket List

Priority1

I would like to fish Lake Superior and Lake Ontario. This would complete the grand slam of fishing all the Great Lakes. I'm thinking I should check one of these off this year.

Anyone else have these to check off your list??

Let's hear what else you may want to accomplish. :)

Grew up on Superior and later started fishing Lake Michigan so I've logged hundreds of days on both of those lakes.

I've got Erie, Huron, and Ontario on the list yet to hit at least once.... Might get out to Ontario this spring. Its just hard to sneak away when busy on lk mich.

I've been on all the Great Lakes except for Ontario, which I'd like to fish sometime.

The Great Lakes are so huge but there's some area's I'd really like to visit if I had unlimited time and a bigger boat.

Drummond and the North Channel area would be on my list, as well as Georgian Bay. Vast area there. I doubt you could see/ fish it all in a life time.

Wow Lake Superior, where would you start there? I've been to Whitefish Bay but always wanted to try Keewanaw and Huron Bay areas.

The Straights area and around Mackinac Island and Bois Blanc would be awesome.

Been to Little Bay DeNoc also, but would like to try the Big Bay a time or two. And all areas west to Menominee. Heck I might as well keep on going South and fish the entire Wisconsin side while I'm there.

So much water, so little time!!!

Jigging for those huge pig LS lakers would be a blast for sure. Conditions would have to be right for long ride out there. You could also catch a decent nap to and fro. :) Lot of folks call it Standard Rock but in fact it's Stannard Rock.:) Get it right Big Jon.:lol:

I know I could never expect to cover every bay or areas of the massive Great Lakes, but I just want to be able to say I fished on them all. When my trips get limited to a walk to the porch swing I can say, "Listen here sonny I fished all the Great ones."

Standard Rock, and the Dry Tortugas, are on my list.

Get'm done! Both are fantastic and well worth the effort. Two of my favorite places for fishing ever. The three day head boat trip to the Torgugas is a blast -- have done it twice.

Anyone wanting to get something going for Lake Superior or Lake Ontario give me a shout.:)

We had a trip to Stannard Rock mapped out a few years ago, but it fell apart one guy at a time.

What ever your dreams are try and get them done while you are young enough and in good health. Get the list all checked off and start a new and better list. :lol: Ya only go around once.