copper and lead core depth

young gun

I have a 10 color, 300 copper 45lb, 225 copper 45lb, 6 color, 4 color, 3 color and a 2 color. Now i have been assuming the 300 copper will get me down 70-80ft and the 225 will get me down 55-60ft and the lead core gets me down 4-5 foot a color, assuming on the conditions. what would be the depth if i ran a 8in spin doctor on the 300 copper, 225 copper, and the 10 color lead core? Also would it be ok to run a 300 copper with a spin doctor, and a 10 color with a spin doctor next to each other?

Thanks and come on spring!!!

I haven't seen any dive curves for copper with Spindoctors as opposed to without but I would imagine it would be somewhat shallower than with a spoon.

I haven't had much luck with spinnies on long lines, so I usually run them on riggers and divers. On copper and core, I'll run spoons or plugs.

I have a 10 color, 300 copper 45lb, 225 copper 45lb, 6 color, 4 color, 3 color and a 2 color. Now i have been assuming the 300 copper will get me down 70-80ft and the 225 will get me down 55-60ft and the lead core gets me down 4-5 foot a color, assuming on the conditions. what would be the depth if i ran a 8in spin doctor on the 300 copper, 225 copper, and the 10 color lead core? Also would it be ok to run a 300 copper with a spin doctor, and a 10 color with a spin doctor next to each other?

Thanks and come on spring!!!

no problem running a 10 color core with spinnie next to 300 copper just make sure the core is on the outside position, have many time had out a all spin doctor program out on riggers,divers, and copper,cores same with paddles.

There has been a lot of debate this past year as to the true running depths of copper, especially after blood run posted some test results showing much shallower running depths then normally thought.

The only real way for me is when It snags bottom. and ive found that to be varying from day to day.

You are actually achieving much shallower depths then what your hoping for.

Heres some great reading material. It will help answer some questions.

Copper 2.0 & 2.5 GPS Depth Curve Dive Charts

http://www.bloodruntackle.com/copper-2-0-gps-depth-curve-dive-charts/

More Copper Depth Data and Wire Diver Depth Numbers

http://www.bloodruntackle.com/more-copper-depth-data-and-wire-diver-depth-numbers/