1988 Baha Cruisers Hardtop weekender 28' salmon big water boat

Hattrick

Up for sale is my 1988 Baha Cruisers Weekender 280, I currently operate this boat as a fishing charter boat in Ludington,Mi. This boat is very nice for a 26yr old sporttrolling boat.

Asking $16000 but am willing to entertain any offers.

I have owned the boat since the spring of 2005,prior to that it was a Lake Erie fishing boat,non charter.

I purchased the boat the spring of 2005,the place of purchase was Happy Days boating,the boat had the stringers replaced spring of 2005 as well by Happy Days boating.

The boat has always been professionally maintained by Johnson's Supreme Marine in Ludington,Mi since I owned the boat, always stored inside, tune ups every spring, several oil changes each summer. This boat has always treated me very well, runs great....and fishes AWESOME !! Reason for selling...I'm looking at buying a new boat. This boat needs nothing. Just add your fishing gear and you are ready to go!

This is a great big water boat, the Baha's are well known for their super stable fishing platform. This is a great affordable boat Salmon,trout and walleye fishing on the great lakes.

The Details

28'2" overall

10'6" beam

Twin straight shaft inboard 302 V8's

3 Big Jon elec. downriggers "captains pack" 2 with swivel bases

4 Big Jon dipsey diver rod holders,adjustable and track mounted

8 Planer board rod holders

12 Rod holders on the hard top,32 holders in all.

Simrad AP14 Auto pilot

Raytheon Ray220 VHF/Hailer

Raytheon RL70 24 mile Radar

Raytheon RC520 chartplotter/gps

Raytheon L750 sonar with bronze thru hull transducer

Fish Hawk 840 speed and temp unit

Dual bilge pumps with 2 float switches each

Water system,waste holding tank

Raw water washdown

Stand up marine head

Shore power

Am/Fm/Cd radio

On board battery charger

Drop curtains

Twin 55 gallon fuel tanks

The boat does not have a trailer.

All of the teak topside was re painted with Sikkens this past summer.

Cabin below has small bathroom, with flush toilet, sleeping area for up to 3 people,small sink and storage.

This boat is 100 percent charter boat compliant and very well maintained.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have or if you need any other information.

I have pictures on CL, just search Baha. I can email pictures as well.

Pictures of some of the fish that have been caught on this great boat @ www.hattrickfishing.com

Yes, I'm pretty sure the boat would need a 12' height it clear a garage opening, I'm 6' and I can walk under the hardtop without tilting my head, add into that the distance from the floor to the bottom of the hull,plus the radar dome and rod holders on the top. I would think you need more than 10'. Plenty of places to store it inside in ludington, I have also heard the fairgrounds store boats cheap there. Thanks for the interest...please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

Jon

Joe, For comparison I have a 22 Stracraft Islander Hardtop and the rocket launchers pivot down. My boat just barely goes in a 10ft high door.

I wIMG_20130601_220454_611_zpsb492275a.jpgas just curious frank. I just sold My 221 Islander and bought this brand new.

I was playing with the idea in my head of selling this boat . but I probobly wont.

• 4 weeks later...