Hello

My name is JD and I river fished for years before buying a boat last year. I work a lot in the summer, but when I'm not working I'm fishing.

I'm in an older 17' Lowe and have rigger everything I need to run 8 rods right now. If I pick up some rod trees I'll be able to run more than I can handle. I'll be fishing mostly out of Holland & the surrounding ports.

Thanks to Dave (Killin' It) for teaching me everything I needed to know to get started - as well as letting me take the Scooby Snacks off of his hands. :)

I've been reading posts of the site for a couple years and am anxious to contribute this upcoming season.

Good luck this year everybody!

-jdh

Wow, you got the Scooby Snacks! I landed my first salmon on that boat, thanks to Dave. This was I think 3 years ago and I had just bought a 20 ft Wellcraft nicely rigged, but I didn't know what the heck I was doing.

Now I'm looking at 28 ft Baha and bought a NavNet system for a boat I haven't even bought yet. It'll make you crazy.

Welcome to the site.

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Wow, you got the Scooby Snacks! I landed my first salmon on that boat, thanks to Dave. This was I think 3 years ago and I had just bought a 20 ft Wellcraft nicely rigged, but I didn't know what the heck I was doing.

Now I'm looking at 28 ft Baha and bought a NavNet system for a boat I haven't even bought yet. It'll make you crazy.

Welcome to the site.

I hope the some of Dave's success was due to having a lucky boat! I guess I'll find out soon enough.