WMFL 2014 Rules and Changes.

I honesly could not believe how many times we would run the same direction, or end up trolling into eachother last year. It seemed like every time we were both out we would see eachother - might just be your sweet boat is easy to spot. Need to have another race this year on the way in:thumb:

Scott,

The rules for this season already being posted, rule # "7. Start out of the same port as the weigh in."

But if I get no rejections I can make a rule change,

I see no issue in changing this rule to be a Tri-port league, Saugatuck , Holland, & Port Sheldon Start, but the weight in will be at the Holland State Park Launch @ 1 pm.

Again the purpose of this league is to help each other out & do a little friendly smack talk.

Joke all you want the middle gap is two hours and 41 minutes from the Holland piers if I don't open up the four barrel.

Is this from experience?

Ive always wanted to run across the lake one nice day to fish.

Problem is finding riders willing to go in an 18foot open bow straight across the lake!:D

Is this from experience?

Ive always wanted to run across the lake one nice day to fish.

Problem is finding riders willing to go in an 18foot open bow straight across the lake!:D

Better have a big gas tank it takes 70 gal to get mine to the other side. Kevins time is about right took me just over 4 hours to make Milwaukee from Muskegon the last time I made the run. And we had to slow down cause it was lumpy on the other side. If it was flat all the way across maybe 2 and a half hours to get there.

1 month 1 day... till I start my defense of the league championship...

Marty from lotion show will shave his head after he looses to us the first event of the year:)

Cant wait to see everyone again... These are my fav. weekends of the summer!

• 2 weeks later...
Scott,

The rules for this season already being posted, rule # "7. Start out of the same port as the weigh in."

But if I get no rejections I can make a rule change,

I see no issue in changing this rule to be a Tri-port league, Saugatuck , Holland, & Port Sheldon Start, but the weight in will be at the Holland State Park Launch @ 1 pm.

Again the purpose of this league is to help each other out & do a little friendly smack talk.

Jon,

Have you had a chance to get any feedback on me starting in Saugatuck and finishing in Holland for the weigh in?

One thing I haven't figured out is where I can park the boat for the weigh in at Holland. Any advice?

Thanks,

Scott

I have a couple questions, can all 5 fish weighed be 1 species such as all 5 being browns, or is it a DNR Limet, also, does your big fish have to be one of the 5 in the 5 you weigh. Example: I have 5 browns in the 3 lb range and 1 10lb laker naturally I will weigh all 5 browns, but can I weigh the 10 lb laker as my big fish. The way it use to be is your big fish must be one of the 5 in the 5 you weigh. Just wanted to make sure incase I find a crew.